After a tax return is filed and the tax isn’t paid after a demand for payment has been made, a federal tax lien usually arises. The IRS will file a Notice of Federal Tax Lien to protect the government’s right of priority against other parties who are owed money by the same person. This puts other creditors on notice about the IRS’s claim.
By law the lien is in favor of the United States and is upon all property and rights to property of the person with the unpaid tax. The lien gives authority to the IRS to seize any proceeds from sales of real estate owned by the delinquent taxpayer.
The best way in protecting yourself from IRS seizures is to pay off your tax debt as quickly as possible. If the amount is too large to pay off all at once and a lien has already been filed, you may want to consider hiring a tax professional to evaluate your case in order to determine the best course of action. This will help to minimize the IRS’s actions and ensure that deadlines are met for initiating applicable appeals.
At Spectrum Tax Relief, our team knows the strategies used to prevent or delay the IRS from seizing personal and business assets. Contact us today.
Who We Are
Spectrum Tax Relief is a premier company of tax attorneys, CPA's and enrolled agents with over 30 years of combined experience in the accounting, debt and tax industries. We are licensed professionals who specialize in taxation and represent taxpayers and their various tax relief needs.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I am an owner operator truck driver and didn’t really know how to file, I got audited and needed a professional team to help overcome a big tax debt. Spectrum tax relief helped me get back on the right track.”
Zach R. | Truck Driver
” By far the best service I have ever received during this stressful process. They truly understood ever aspect of communicating and representing me with my tax debt. I couldn’t be any happier.”
Adam B. | Construction Contractor
At Spectrum Tax Relief we offer a full spectrum of tax solutions. From review and analysis of prior year returns to the release of garnishments, liens, and potential levies. All of our tax professionals hold at least one of the following licenses; Attorney, CPA, E.A.. We are committed to providing our clients with unparalleled levels of support and service by making COMMUNICATION the cornerstone of our client experience.GET TAX HELP NOW
What We Do
Tax issues are stressful, to say the least. At Spectrum Tax Relief, we work with the IRS every day, representing clients who need some form of tax conflict resolutions. When you hire us to help you, we strive to alleviate your stress with IRS dealings, make you feel supported and provide you with renewed hope for the future.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I own my landscaping company and didnt realize all the steps to being compliant with the IRS. Spectrum tax relief stepped in and helped me to become in good standing and overcome this very complex ordeal.”
Ryan K. | Landscaper Owner
Get Tax Help Now (888) 407-3775
Are you behind on your taxes? Feeling alone or confused by IRS tax notices? WE CAN HELP. We get it. Thousands of Americans have found themselves in your situation: stressed, scared and intimidated by the most powerful collection agency in the U.S. With one phone call, we can guide you through the maze of IRS collection issues and overwhelming tax codes. Our qualified representatives will interview you to assess your needs and make recommendations based on your current status, so that you can feel strong and supported. With Spectrum Tax Relief, you’re no longer alone—we are by your side.
- Bank Levies
- Wage Garnishment
- IRS Assets Seizures
- Tax Lien
- High Dollar Revenue Officer
- Resolve Back Taxes
- IRS Audit Defense
- Reduce IRS Tax Debt
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Professional Services
- Sales & Use Tax Audit
- State Tax Problems
- Statute of Limitations
- Tax Debt Relief for Innocent Spouses
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Payment Plans
* Licensed by the IRS to Practice in All 50 States. We serve taxpayers throughout the entire United States. Our Power of Attorney to represent taxpayers before the IRS is valid in all 50 states. We can also legally represent U.S. taxpayers living abroad. So no matter where you’re living, if you owe the IRS back taxes Spectrum Tax Relief is ready to help you resolve your tax debt.
* Estimates based on prior results; individual results will vary based on circumstances, including your ability to provide Optima Tax Relief with information that is accurate and timely. We do not guarantee that your tax debts will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage, that your tax debt will be paid off within a specific period of time or guarantee you will qualify for any IRS programs. Penalties and interest will continue to accrue until your tax liability is paid in full to the IRS. Spectrum Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. By providing your contact information, you expressly consent to receiving calls and/or SMS text messages at the number you provided as part of our service offerings, including but not limited to advertisements, solicitations, and service updates. The phone number belonging to the called/messaged person(s) could incur charges for such contact. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment.