Taxpayers who fail to file income tax returns and who stop paying their income tax are considered by the IRS a serious threat to the tax administration and the American economy. The purpose of the IRS is not only to enforce the tax laws, but also act as an outreach and a source of education to the American people.
As much as the IRS tries to work with people and their various situations regarding their non-filing status and non-payment, there are those who simply do not respond to these outreach efforts and out right refuse to comply with the law. It is to those individuals, who deliberately fail to comply with their obligation to file required tax returns and pay any taxes due and owing, that IRS Criminal Investigation devotes its investigative resources. In the most flagrant cases, criminal prosecution is recommended to the United States Attorney’s office.
If you have not filed your past returns, the best thing is to do that right away, even if you able to pay your taxes, penalties, and interest at this time. This is to avoid criminal charges and/or civil charges. At this point you are going to need professional help. Spectrum Tax Relief has the resources and experience necessary in order to assist you in organizing your tax documents and getting you back in compliance with the law. During this complicated process, we will work with the IRS to minimize your penalties. Let our expert team be an advocate for you.
Who We Are
Spectrum Tax Relief is a premier company of tax attorneys, CPA's and enrolled agents with over 30 years of combined experience in the accounting, debt and tax industries. We are licensed professionals who specialize in taxation and represent taxpayers and their various tax relief needs.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I am an owner operator truck driver and didn’t really know how to file, I got audited and needed a professional team to help overcome a big tax debt. Spectrum tax relief helped me get back on the right track.”
Zach R. | Truck Driver
” By far the best service I have ever received during this stressful process. They truly understood ever aspect of communicating and representing me with my tax debt. I couldn’t be any happier.”
Adam B. | Construction Contractor
At Spectrum Tax Relief we offer a full spectrum of tax solutions. From review and analysis of prior year returns to the release of garnishments, liens, and potential levies. All of our tax professionals hold at least one of the following licenses; Attorney, CPA, E.A.. We are committed to providing our clients with unparalleled levels of support and service by making COMMUNICATION the cornerstone of our client experience.GET TAX HELP NOW
What We Do
Tax issues are stressful, to say the least. At Spectrum Tax Relief, we work with the IRS every day, representing clients who need some form of tax conflict resolutions. When you hire us to help you, we strive to alleviate your stress with IRS dealings, make you feel supported and provide you with renewed hope for the future.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I own my landscaping company and didnt realize all the steps to being compliant with the IRS. Spectrum tax relief stepped in and helped me to become in good standing and overcome this very complex ordeal.”
Ryan K. | Landscaper Owner
Get Tax Help Now (888) 407-3775
Are you behind on your taxes? Feeling alone or confused by IRS tax notices? WE CAN HELP. We get it. Thousands of Americans have found themselves in your situation: stressed, scared and intimidated by the most powerful collection agency in the U.S. With one phone call, we can guide you through the maze of IRS collection issues and overwhelming tax codes. Our qualified representatives will interview you to assess your needs and make recommendations based on your current status, so that you can feel strong and supported. With Spectrum Tax Relief, you’re no longer alone—we are by your side.
- Bank Levies
- Wage Garnishment
- IRS Assets Seizures
- Tax Lien
- High Dollar Revenue Officer
- Resolve Back Taxes
- IRS Audit Defense
- Reduce IRS Tax Debt
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Professional Services
- Sales & Use Tax Audit
- State Tax Problems
- Statute of Limitations
- Tax Debt Relief for Innocent Spouses
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Payment Plans
* Licensed by the IRS to Practice in All 50 States. We serve taxpayers throughout the entire United States. Our Power of Attorney to represent taxpayers before the IRS is valid in all 50 states. We can also legally represent U.S. taxpayers living abroad. So no matter where you’re living, if you owe the IRS back taxes Spectrum Tax Relief is ready to help you resolve your tax debt.
* Estimates based on prior results; individual results will vary based on circumstances, including your ability to provide Optima Tax Relief with information that is accurate and timely. We do not guarantee that your tax debts will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage, that your tax debt will be paid off within a specific period of time or guarantee you will qualify for any IRS programs. Penalties and interest will continue to accrue until your tax liability is paid in full to the IRS. Spectrum Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. By providing your contact information, you expressly consent to receiving calls and/or SMS text messages at the number you provided as part of our service offerings, including but not limited to advertisements, solicitations, and service updates. The phone number belonging to the called/messaged person(s) could incur charges for such contact. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment.