Our professionals here at Spectrum Tax Relief can guide you through the maze of “Fresh Start” programs, eliminating the confusion. We ensure your protection and become your channel of communication between you and the IRS/State. We do all the time consuming leg work for you such as obtaining all your records, help you with any back tax filing, analyze your case for opportunities to remove or reduce penalties and the interest charged on those penalties, and negotiate the best possible tax resolution allowed by law.
If you qualify, we can negotiate long term plans with little to no income or asset documentation. In some plans, the total payments required will be less than your total outstanding balance due.
Get expert help today from an Enrolled Agent with penalty abatement and to file back tax returns.
Payroll 940/941 Cases – Civil Penalty – Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
Revenue Officers are authorized to go out and assess and collect the unpaid payroll taxes if the quarterly payroll deductions (941s) and/or annual payroll deductions (940s) are not sent to the IRS. The Trust Fund Recovery Penalty, which is sometimes called the Civil Penalty, is equal to 100% of the unpaid taxes held in trust. The IRS may go after anybody at the company that signed checks, or was in any sort of management or ownership position at the time. Even though you cannot bankrupt this type of tax, Spectrum Tax Relief utilizes several strategies that protect your assets, negotiate a reasonable tax resolution through either an installment agreement or an offer in compromise, and attempt to lower the penalties. Due to the complex nature of these cases, seeking professional help is highly recommended.
If you received an IRS Audit Notice or a State Audit Notice, you are entitled to proper legal representation to defend your Audit case. Do not try to take on the IRS or State Audit Examiners alone, sitting through perhaps hours and hours of an Audit exam. Here at Spectrum Tax Relief, we have Enrolled Agents ready to represent you.
High Dollar Cases
Many of our high dollar cases are assigned to Revenue Officers, and take considerable amount of expertise and negotiating skills to provide the protection needed and the best possible resolution. Insist on having only licensed professionals represent you before the IRS. The IRS has tremendous collection powers at their disposal on these cases.
Do not try this alone – get help now
Offers in Compromise – Settle for Less
An Offer in Compromise is an agreement that allows you to settle for less, perhaps as little as 10-25%. In order to qualify for an offer-in-compromise, you must demonstrate that you cannot afford to repay the full amount through your assets and your (IRS) disposable cash flow. You may also be eligible for an offer-in-compromise if the IRS has made mistakes.
For extreme health hardships, there is also an Offer in Compromise. It is a long and technical process to have your application processed and the IRS accepts only 20-25 percent of Offer in Compromise applications annually. For this reason we recommend using only an experienced and licensed professional. Call and receive a free consultation with a licensed Enrolled Agent today. Let us show you all of the IRS available options and determine if the Offer in Compromise program is the right option for you and your situation.
Who We Are
Spectrum Tax Relief is a premier company of tax attorneys, CPA's and enrolled agents with over 30 years of combined experience in the accounting, debt and tax industries. We are licensed professionals who specialize in taxation and represent taxpayers and their various tax relief needs.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I am an owner operator truck driver and didn’t really know how to file, I got audited and needed a professional team to help overcome a big tax debt. Spectrum tax relief helped me get back on the right track.”
Zach R. | Truck Driver
” By far the best service I have ever received during this stressful process. They truly understood ever aspect of communicating and representing me with my tax debt. I couldn’t be any happier.”
Adam B. | Construction Contractor
At Spectrum Tax Relief we offer a full spectrum of tax solutions. From review and analysis of prior year returns to the release of garnishments, liens, and potential levies. All of our tax professionals hold at least one of the following licenses; Attorney, CPA, E.A.. We are committed to providing our clients with unparalleled levels of support and service by making COMMUNICATION the cornerstone of our client experience.GET TAX HELP NOW
What We Do
Tax issues are stressful, to say the least. At Spectrum Tax Relief, we work with the IRS every day, representing clients who need some form of tax conflict resolutions. When you hire us to help you, we strive to alleviate your stress with IRS dealings, make you feel supported and provide you with renewed hope for the future.GET TAX HELP NOW
” I own my landscaping company and didnt realize all the steps to being compliant with the IRS. Spectrum tax relief stepped in and helped me to become in good standing and overcome this very complex ordeal.”
Ryan K. | Landscaper Owner
Get Tax Help Now (888) 407-3775
Are you behind on your taxes? Feeling alone or confused by IRS tax notices? WE CAN HELP. We get it. Thousands of Americans have found themselves in your situation: stressed, scared and intimidated by the most powerful collection agency in the U.S. With one phone call, we can guide you through the maze of IRS collection issues and overwhelming tax codes. Our qualified representatives will interview you to assess your needs and make recommendations based on your current status, so that you can feel strong and supported. With Spectrum Tax Relief, you’re no longer alone—we are by your side.
- Bank Levies
- Wage Garnishment
- IRS Assets Seizures
- Tax Lien
- High Dollar Revenue Officer
- Resolve Back Taxes
- IRS Audit Defense
- Reduce IRS Tax Debt
- Payroll Tax Problems
- Professional Services
- Sales & Use Tax Audit
- State Tax Problems
- Statute of Limitations
- Tax Debt Relief for Innocent Spouses
- Tax Preparation and Planning
- Payment Plans
* Licensed by the IRS to Practice in All 50 States. We serve taxpayers throughout the entire United States. Our Power of Attorney to represent taxpayers before the IRS is valid in all 50 states. We can also legally represent U.S. taxpayers living abroad. So no matter where you’re living, if you owe the IRS back taxes Spectrum Tax Relief is ready to help you resolve your tax debt.
* Estimates based on prior results; individual results will vary based on circumstances, including your ability to provide Optima Tax Relief with information that is accurate and timely. We do not guarantee that your tax debts will be lowered by a specific amount or percentage, that your tax debt will be paid off within a specific period of time or guarantee you will qualify for any IRS programs. Penalties and interest will continue to accrue until your tax liability is paid in full to the IRS. Spectrum Tax Relief is a tax resolution firm independent from the IRS. We do not assume tax debt, make monthly payments to creditors or provide tax, bankruptcy, accounting or legal advice. By providing your contact information, you expressly consent to receiving calls and/or SMS text messages at the number you provided as part of our service offerings, including but not limited to advertisements, solicitations, and service updates. The phone number belonging to the called/messaged person(s) could incur charges for such contact. Read and understand all program materials prior to enrollment.